Why 11? Because it is a nicer number than 10!
I will avoid mentioning something basic like
my favorite food and season.
- According to my diary, at 9 years old, I was dreaming of having a travel agency. It should have been called Lady Max, and I would be a CEO. I still love to travel! Countries in my travel destinations bucket list are: Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Iceland, Bali and mooore of the wonderful Greece and Italy.
- My daughter says I am a love fairy on a mission. Do not tell anyone, but I really am!
- I am a recovering perfectionist. Perfectionism is just fear in fancy shoes, as Elizabeth Gilbert once said.
- I am an introverted extrovert. Although I love social gatherings and I do communicate with people a lot, I also need time to recharge on my own.
- After having lived in Brussels (when I worked at the European Parliaments Directorate General for Communication) I realized that it wasn’t only the job but also the country also matters. Belgium did not fit my personality, so I moved back to Sweden.
- In my teens I had such an ugly duckling period that I even once have been asked by two classmates to step aside a couple of meters… When they saw some handsome guys walking our way, whom they wanted to impress. When that period was over (around 16-17 years old), I once had to show my ID card to an old acquaintance… To convince that I am the same person I was!
- The worst happening in my life started on Friday the 13th, but I still do not believe that Fridays the 13th are bad days. Those were actually considered to be days of Goddess in the past.
- I love to review everything I try! Trustpilot, Tripadvisor, and other websites – I always leave reviews of my bookings and purchases.
- When I am in a great mood, I bake. + I love to share the outcome!
- I often cry when I watch professional ice-skating performances. It is just too beautiful!
- I have a deep connection with nature. It is my ultimate source of inspiration and energy. I grew up in a little wooden house surrounded by nature and next to a tiny little river. I still adore that place and visit every year. In our family, we also have a tradition to buy a Christmas tree with roots and after Easter plant it in a forest.