- In-depth Initial Questionnaire
- 1 x 90 minutes focused session
- 1 x 30 minutes follow up call
2 weeks after your session
- Customized resources
to support you
- Review of your CV
or similar materials
The Clarity Session is a 1.5-hour deep-dive to bring your vision to life by setting a clear and achievable goal in the area of your professional and personal life, and to empower you to put it into action. The session is tailored for young women who study or work in traditionally male-dominated fields such as STEM, and can relate to some of the following:
Stand in a career crossroad feeling overwhelmed to make a decision.
Need guidance on a career plan and evaluation of potential career paths.
Want to shine in confidence while preparing for a job interview.
Want to reignite sparkle for their current work and develop their strengths.
Feel like personal and professional life needs more balance.
Dream about having family and/or kids but worry about combining it with their current career.
Struggle to untangle all the thoughts and find clarity for taking action.
I also suggest this session for expats in Sweden who need guidance to make life here feel more clear and enjoyable.
How does it work?
Prior to the session you will receive an initial questionnaire to fill. Your answers will help us identify the area to focus on, clarify your vision and give me hints about what you want to achieve. We will then schedule a 1.5-hour getaway from the busyness of your life, and with my personalized guidance you will determine a goal and steps for putting it into action. I will support you with practical tips and resources to get you ready to continue on your own after this session. No later than 2 weeks afterwards, we will have a follow-up call for refreshing focus and motivation in your journey with anything that may be relevant at that point.
The Clarity Session costs 70 euros.
We can have one-off or more similarly structured sessions on different topics. We will meet on Skype, Zoom or face-to-face (if you are located in Sweden). I work in English, Swedish and Lithuanian language.
What is your area of Coaching?
I am passionate about supporting young women in traditionally male-dominated fields such as STEM to create an enjoyable career that supports their desired lifestyle, boost confidence (without burying femininity in the industries dominated by men) and cultivate more balance in their professional and personal life. By combining my experience in the tech industry with my coaching skills I empower my clients to take consistent action and unlock doors to the life they envision. I coach one-on-one and work mostly online.
How do I know if you are the right coach for me?
The easiest way to get a feeling of how I work is to book a free 30-minutes Complimentary Consult with me.
We are a good fit if: You are a young woman studying or working in technological, traditionally male-dominated fields. You want to have an enjoyable career that supports your lifestyle and is filled with meaning. You don’t want to only hustle. You feel generally confident but still feel like something is holding you back from expressing your truest voice. You’re self-aware, but lack some new tools. You are ready to challenge yourself and take action to reach your goals, and you’d love to have someone help you stay on track and accountable, encourage you as you grow, and celebrate all your successes. You understand that to make a lasting change you’ll need to challenge your thinking, beliefs and habits. You are not afraid to dig deeper and feel excited about it.
We are not a good fit if you are good with your personal and professional life and desire no change. If you are not ready to show up for you or don’t have time for any additional commitments at the moment. If you want to fit into society’s standards although it does not make you happy. If you are looking for a quick-fix and someone to reveal you a ‘secret strategy’. If you are looking for corporate coaching (towards organizational goals). Or if you don’t like cats… (ok, just kidding this might still work!)
What are the values of your business?
- Trust. I will provide you a safe space, filled with trust and free of judgment. You will set up inspiring, measurable goals that are achievable during our time together. No unrealistic goals or actions. Down to earth instead of “just quit your job and life will be good” kind of suggestions. My professional and life experience will inspire you but never overshadow your unique journey.
- Joy. I started coaching to fill my life with even more joy from doing what I love and have the skills to do. I create and spread joy when I work with you in rocking those life and career goals! Joy is so important in our everyday life because it captures those magic sparkles that only appear when we are deeply present in a moment.
- Care. I care for the world, and I work on it both through my personal choices and by supporting you to take action and live the life you dream about. Because each woman who has a fulfilling work which supports her lifestyle and expression of her authentic gifts, lights up the world around us. Together we will carefully asses your situation. I genuinely care for your best interests; therefore, if after our initial consult, I will discover that you need to reach out to another coach for really reaching your goals, I will not hesitate to let you know.
How does Coaching work?
In short, a coach helps you to set and achieve inspiring, realistic and measurable goals in a certain area of life. A coach provides you time and space to dig deeper to uncover your true voice and other hidden or undeveloped gems that only you have, to conquer self doubt, bust through limiting beliefs and discover your personal power. A coach holds you accountable for taking consistent action, empowers and inspires by using different techniques, and provides a range of tools for getting from where you are to where you want to be in the most enjoyable way.